There are 3 ticket types… Free, Silver and Gold.
LIVE BROADCAST, 7pm, AEST
SUNDAY 23 May 2021
Inspiration and discovery
A variety talk show like no other!
Enjoy 90 mins of broadcast quality entertainment
Join us and our stellar array of international guest stars, hosts and partners in the film studio as we raise the curtain for one unmissable show. With the help of a little wizardry, you can enjoy wonderful story-showing, tales of discovery, adventure and behind the scenes antics where ever you are.
- There’ll be insights and chat addressing big topics such as: What is a poo plug? Who am I? And of course… does size really matter?
- We’ll send you 3 spanking new Spotlight Features in advance… short films featuring our guest stars on a topic they love.
- There are $20,000 of enviable adventures and fabulous Partner products to be won by Silver and Gold ticket holders in the Show’s Underwater Tour Quiz.
- We’ll also announce the winners of the 2021 Underwater Tour Awards, so don your gown or black tie, or both, take a giant stride onto your comfy sofa and join us. You could win a door prize!
Guest Star. Marine Field Biologist, University of Queensland Researcher, Dugong and Manatee Specialist
Since 2018, The Underwater Tour has presented and promoted a like-minded group of ethical internationally acclaimed professional underwater photographers traveling together, sharing their incredible images live on theatre stages to audiences around the country in a week-long annual touring speaker series.
A natural extension of the Underwater Tour, we launched our supporting international underwater photography competition in 2020, The Underwater Tour Awards. We were delighted with the high calibre of submissions received in our first year. The finalists’ gallery took us on a remarkable visual tour, showcasing the fine work of competing underwater wildlife photographers from 13 different countries.
Entries are now Closed
Underwater Tour Awards 2021
Two new awards
Competition prizes valued at over AUD $30,000
- The prestigious Grand Guru prize is valued at an incredible AUD $10,000.
- Fabulous Partner products, adventures and good old-fashioned cash to be won.
- 9 prize winners across three awards.
All nine winners will be announced in a very special segment of the Underwater Tour Awards on 23 May.
For full competition details head to the Underwater Tour Awards.
Open to all photographers, The Guru Awards celebrate photography from above and below the surface of our marine and freshwater environments. The awards feature 5 Categories, a People’s Choice Award and the coveted Guru Grand Prize.
Entries are now Closed
People Choice Awards Voting is Open – Click here to vote
Nominate an individual you believe is going above and beyond to consistently encourage positive ecological change within the community. NEW AWARD!
From the Heart to the Ocean
From the Heart to the Ocean – The Max Benjamin Award is open to all creatives working in any medium, who are inspired by the waterline, drawn by the sounds of the seas, its moods, its endless horizons and caressing waves, and the critters that call it home. NEW AWARD!
Entries Now Closed